Very late on this post, but life has been busy. We are heading to the west coast for my brother's wedding next week and a new year has started at work. Dropped the boys off at the airport last night so I have a long weekend all to myself...I miss them but it is nice to have the house to myself :)
I just started prenatal water aerobics this week and love it! Not so sure about wearing a swimsuit at this weird stage but I'll get over it. We renewed our membership to the Y so I have tried to make a commitment to working out more often. They say that our schedules at work are going to be a little more 8-5 from now on so I am definitely looking forward to that! Husband is also a little stoked that there will be no more call (though there will hopefully be moonlighting, but getting paid extra takes the pain away a little!) Also, weekends off! It is a beautiful thing...
We are now at 13 weeks and I started feeling quickening this week! Big brother started singing a very loud rendition of "Happy Birthday" to my tummy and I'm not sure if sweet pea was happy or protesting...either way, an active little tyke in there! We are set to find out the gender in about a month and a half and I'm kind of excited! Not nearly as excited as my mother though...
Also, just found out one of my good friends is expecting twins! She is about 5 weeks behind us and I am soooo excited for her!
So far in pregnancy...
*Still have "evening" sickness...waxes and wanes depending on stress level and sleep
*Fatigue has been hitting hard, but I've gotten better at slowing down and asking for help when needed
*HUNGRY!!! Weird to be nauseated and hungry at the same time...
*Starting to have mommy brain already...forgetting things that used to come easily for me...
*Emotional! Holy cow, just a tad labile. Thank goodness for patient hubby... not so good for somewhat unstable patients though...
* Happy to have maternity clothes! Tried putting on pre-pregnancy jeans this last weekend and it was not pretty... Definitely expanding, might be time to move up to the next size of bra...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment